This forum explores the concept of quality in online courses, examining student outcomes and highlighting promising teaching practices that integrate various interactive technologies in service of particular learning objectives.
Tuesday, 26 February 2013
Monday, 25 February 2013
|Date and Time: March 06, 2012 11:00AM–12:00PM|
|Venue: Philadelphia Marriott Downtown, Level 3, 309/310|
Tuesday, 19 February 2013
Are you over PowerPoint yet? Clearly it has lost the title of the Best Presentation Software. Here is what we have to say about the various options:
- PowToon: Best free presentation software, best animated presentation software
- Google Docs: Best Simplified PowerPoint Clone
- 280 Slides: Best for good looking simple Bullet point presentations.
- Sliderocket: Best Collaborative slideshow software
- Prezi: Best non-linear presentation software.
Monday, 18 February 2013
Sunday, 17 February 2013
Saturday, 16 February 2013
Friday, 15 February 2013
Tuesday, 12 February 2013
Monday, 11 February 2013
Coursera's E-learning and Digital Cultures MOOC
University of Edinburgh EDC MOOC
by Jeremy Knox, Sian Bayne, Hamish Macleod, Jen Ross, Christine Sinclair
Sunday, 10 February 2013
Saturday, 9 February 2013